Sunday 24 November 2019

CINEMA: Frozen 2

Cinema:

Possible SPOILERS ahead.



On the opening day at the cinema, I took my brother, my one of my close friends and his girlfriend. We all loved it and it was absolutely hilarious, I laughed so much my cheeks hurt.

Image result for snow queen hans christian andersenSource Material?:

It is said that Frozen is loosely based and inspired on the fairytale The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen in 1844.

However, Frozen and Frozen 2 are quite original stories.





Frozen 2 and what I liked about the film


  • Olaf recapping Frozen (and then the plot of Frozen 2 after the credits) - This scene was probably the best in the film and the funniest. And Mattias' reactions throughout.
    Related image  
  • Kristoff's song - Into the Woods (Jonathon Groff) - 80's/90's Boyband vibe, with Bohemian Rhapsody chorus visuals (with the Reindeer). The lyrics are amazing and hilarious. I loved this scene, it made me laugh so much. 
Image result for frozen 2 kristoff song
  • Olaf's song - When I am Older (Josh Gad) - First off, SAMANTHA. Second, the visuals. Third, the lyrics. Just amazing and hilarious. 
Image result for frozen 2 olaf explaining
  • Kristoff trying to propose to Anna the whole way through the film. Adorable but cringy, and you feel so sorry for Kristoff the whole way through, with embarrassment. 
Image result for frozen 2 kristoff and anna leather
  • Anna and Leather - Anna makes a raunchy comment at the end of the film, saying that she prefers Kristoff in leather - one for the adults!
Image result for frozen 2 kristoff and anna leather
  • Anna becoming Queen of Arendelle at the end of the film.
Image result for frozen 2 queen anna
  • Just Sven and his facial expressions.
Image result for frozen 2 sven
  • The characters in general and how each of them developed.

Image result for frozen 2












No comments:

Post a Comment